The Department’s role
Whether your call for papers is simple or complex, our abstract managers are here to assist you and provide you flexible toolkit adapted to your needs.
- Abstract set-up wizard guides you step-by-step
- Collect abstracts for any format (e.g. oral, poster, workshop and sessions)
- Define keywords and/or categories
- Create custom questions as required (e.g. learning objectives, experience)
- Collect speaker biographies
- Collect audio-visual requirements
- Text-box input for abstracts
- File upload for full papers, hand-outs, pictures or Powerpoint files.
- Control formatting and set character limits
- Clear, step-by-step submission process for authors
- Speakers can easily make changes to their abstracts online
- Secure, password control
- Automatic email confirmations